Monday, August 9, 2010

cable, internet, or both?

Ever since my sister moved out, we've been cable and internet free. And it sucks. So we're writing our budget for when we move, and trying to decide if cable and/or internet should be included. It would be nice to not have to bring my laptop to the bookstore every day if I want to check my e-mail. It would also be nice to be able to watch Cupcake Wars, Top Model, and The Mighty Boosh again. So which do I miss more? Neither are actually necessities... but I think I need them.
p.s. If you know anyone with a sewing machine they don't want, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know anyone who even SEWS much less have a machine, but I do have a thought on your first ??.....I vote internet....been thinkin bout doing away with my cable just because you can access soooooo much through your laptop...hulu, netflix, etc....think I can do without the cable bill....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking netflix might be the answer...

    ReplyDelete