Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day 21, with delays

today's question/topic is "your best friend is in a car accident right after you fight. what do you do?" i think this is a lame-face question. i'd go straight to the hospital, emergency room, whatever. i'd be there. i'm not twelve. i could never be mad enough that i wouldn't be there for my friend and her family if something awful happened. we've never really been much for fighting, anyway. we had one fight when we were sixteen. about a boy. and we got over it really fast. that's why we're friends. i don't think there is a fight i couldn't forgive and forget. unless it's about my daughter. you hurt my child, i probably won't forgive and forget.
so, yeah, lame question. sorry, i didn't make 'em up. maybe tomorrow will be more interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Just so we're clear, you amaze me. I love hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete