Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 22, slacking as usual

today's topic is something i wish i hadn't done in my life. well, i wish i had never started smoking. or started again, after i had ellie. i am in the process of quitting right now. i am miserable, and angry. i am short-tempered, and bitchy to people i love. because i really want a cigarette. seriously, why have i been willing to let myself be controlled by nicotine for so long? and when i think of the dollars i've wasted... i have been an idiot. no longer! i give up! i will be free of you, evil tobacco! ( i mean, i love you, please don't go!)

let this be a lesson, children. smoking may seem cool, edgy, rebellious, or whatever. but you will get addicted. and it will suck. and that nicotine gum is lousy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it does suck. Was just sitting here thinking how I can smell old cigarette smoke, and asking myself why the hell can't I quit, already??

    ReplyDelete